Thursday, March 4, 2010

How I started to blog

It was 2005 when almost everybody in my team had a blog.  My first official job was in a call center.  So people were so EOP and having a blog is the next cool thing.  So I did.  I could no longer remember what the URL was, but it was barely a blog.

So I learned how to create a blog in blogger.com, created a few posts, and just this year of 2010, with a good internet connection at home and an office-issued laptop, I decided to continue.

As of today, I have ChoosyPinoy, Hiatica, and TheoryBank.  Each define a specific area of my interests.

ChoosyPinoy is an advocacy site hoping to encourage Filipinos to choose wisely and not buying on whims.
Hiatica, if I could remember it right, was the first blog I created, only the address changed.  It mostly contains my travel documentaries and personal encounters with people I feel interested with.
And TheoryBank, I have a lot of fun on this site.  I have plenty of instances that I have ideas about what-ifs and why-nots.  It's just a regular repository of what I feel is important and is available to me anytime to jot-down memories.

This blog? It's to document my journey on how I started, learned through-out, and develop my blogs.

What's your blog's story?

No comments:

Post a Comment