Thursday, March 4, 2010

Where to get blogging tips

It would have been very difficult and slow for me to work on my blogs if not for a few mentors.  Both in real life and online, having a mentor can certainly jump-start your blogging a few notch higher.  I have a colleague that's into blogging.  He started blogging about his job, and later, learned the ropes of what's hot and that sells and later blogs about blog optimization.  Believe me, I hardly understand him most of the time.  I'm taking it slow.  I don't think I can handle more mental diarrheas

Secondly,  the world-wide-web offers a heap of resources.  But I personally choose to follow Darren Rowse.  Locally, the Philippines also have plenty of professional bloggers.  I subscribe to Jomar Hilario. He sends regular emails about the basics of blogging, why do it, the benefits, how to further improve your technique, to name a few.  Jomar has an approach that appeals to beginners.

Who do you follow? and where do you get your "ultimate" blogging tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment